New Old Book

Mr. Thomas Hill was kind enough to donate Dr. Adam Littleton’s Latin Dictionary to the library. It was published about 1703 in London and bought the next year. The book was owned by Dr. Beverly Allen Henry, who was a physician in Elberton, Georgia, and purchased by his ancestors.

This entry was posted in Georgia Heritage Room. Bookmark the permalink.